Saturday, October 09, 2004

Good News Today

Good news, if it actually happens: Al-Sadr Followers Will Hand Over Weapons

Despite efforts of Kerry’s campaign (his sister working on his behalf) to sabotage our coalition, Australia Re-Elects Howard Prime Minister

Afghanistan is voting.

I didn’t watch the debate, but a fairly rabid Kerry supporter says Strikeout: Kerry blows the second debate. By William Saletan

Meanwhile, Dick Morris, who has been batting for the good guys recently (I can almost forgive him for Clinton) says: Bush won this debate by acing the issue of Iraq.

So the morning starts with great news even as I have to go teach my Saturday class. It might not be the “Little Good News” that Anne Murray was hoping for, but I’m afraid that dream is going to be put off pending the results of World War IV (WOT).

Peace

And of course if Bush really is the Evil Overlord, I hope he pays attention to the rules necessary to be a competent one. Pay attention to #100.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home