Thursday, November 11, 2004

Left calls for killing Republicans

From PowerLine, a link to Maher's site. I pulled these rants off.

Can anyone find something similar from the Right?




(Go to the link under rants for all of them. I only reproduce a few.)

At this point in time, would it be morally defensible to apply a "final solution" to republicans?

I hope the whole lot of them [our soldiers -- ed] are decapitated... but getting the butts blown off will suffice.

Is it my imagination or is this trully something new?

2 Comments:

At November 15, 2004 at 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to see what was said on Maher's site but it appears the comments have been pulled. How do they expect the American public to believe they have credibility when they won't even stand behind what they say?

Ralph Gizzip :{)
"I may be wrong but I'm never in doubt."

 
At November 22, 2004 at 1:49 PM, Blogger john said...

Ralph, if you click on 'rants' you can see the comments I retrieved before they were pulled.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home